Homepage Forums Flat Earth Drama Don't Worry. . .

4 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 5 months ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brian Klein
    Brian Klein
    Participant
    @brian

. . . If you build it, they will come. I need to remind myself of a saying that Mr. Sargent had to drill into my head ‘Don’t feed the trolls.’

Profile photo of Joe real
    Joe real
    @sandiegojoereal

So true thanks Brian, your vids are awesome…

Profile photo of Michael Mazzone Jr
    Michael Mazzone Jr
    Participant
    @MikeMazzone

Troll is an orwellian term. There are many videos on youtube where if someone makes a comment in support of flat earth, they are declared a troll. One man’s troll is another man’s infowarrior. Just like one man’s terrorist is another man’s patriot.

Profile photo of Brian Klein
    Brian Klein
    Participant
    @brian

Yeah we have to agree, Hey Mr. Real! and Mr. Mazzone, you are correct. I would have to agree there too; I suppose it would be all relative to one’s opinions.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous @

Troll is an orwellian term. There are many videos on youtube where if someone makes a comment in support of flat earth, they are declared a troll. One man’s troll is another man’s infowarrior. Just like one man’s terrorist is another man’s patriot.

My interpretation of ‘Troll’ is people that stir up shit for the sake of it, just cos they can.
    If you are disrespectful whilst trying to communicate your own beliefs, that just makes you a prick/c*#t.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.